USA-made waders powered by G3 Guide™ architecture and GORE-TEX® technologies, Simms Headwaters™ Pro Waders – Stockingfoot are handcrafted from highly breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Patented front- and back-leg seam construction boosts both mobility and durability on the trail and in the flow. Pass through hand-warming pockets provide a cold-weather sanctuary, while chest storage pockets provide ample capacity for tools and fly boxes. Highly considered details include accessory activation via an internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms Tippet Tender™ pocket; adjustable 1.5″ elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion; and belt loops with multiple height options for superior fit. Abrasion bucking, built-in Gravel Guards and anatomical hourglass stockingfeet round out this award-winning wader.
- Breathable, lightweight & durable GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer upper & lower with reinforced front leg panel
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- Built-in low-profile belt loops with 1.5 in. wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, & increased durability
- Patented abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 43 oz. (1219.1 g)
ITEM #: PG-11851
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
- THE BEST WADER GUARANTEE
If your SIMMS waders fail due to a defect in workmanship or materials, we’ll repair or replace and get you back on the water as soon as possible. If your SIMMS waders fail due to excessive wear, accidents involving barbed wire or campfires, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time, we’ll make every effort to repair your gear for a reasonable fee.
60 DAYS – REPLACEMENT NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Return your leaking waders for replacement, no questions asked.
365 DAYS – WADER REPAIRS ON US
If your waders leak within the first year, we’ll repair at no charge.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.