Dear Friends and Family of 3 Rivers Angler,
We want to keep you updated on 3 Rivers Angler’s current response to the Covid-19 virus. The health of our customers and staff is of the utmost importance and so we will be making some modifications during this period in order to continue to serve you. We know that fishing and being outside is extremely important to our mental health and well-being during this difficult time. At this time we plan to remain open but will be reducing our hours on Monday through Friday to 11am to 4pm. We will be open on Saturdays from 9am to 3pm. The health of our customers and staff are our first priority and as such we are implementing the following protocols:
1. Any staff showing symptoms of the virus or who has had known exposure will not be at the shop.
2. We will offer curbside pickup for any items you need for your next fishing adventure. Please call 865-200-5271 from the parking lot or in advance from your house.
3. Anyone not wishing to venture out and about is welcome to call the shop and we will happily drop your order in the mail at the end of the day free of charge.
4. Our retail store will remain open, however, we will limit 6 customers at a time in the store and will lock doors when we reach this number. Please call 865-200-5271 if the doors are locked to let us know you are here so that we can accommodate you.
5. Our staff have been busy cleaning and disinfecting the shop throughout each day.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work our way through these uncertain times. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or concerns please reach out to us at 865-200-5271 or email@example.com.
3 Rivers Angler